Saturday, March 15, 2008

i grip your arm and put my head down on your chest because i know i have stepped over the line. it is infinitely hard to get through to someone that doesnt want to listen to what you have to say or understand your point of view, and it frustrates me to the point where i dont know what to say or do anymore and that just leads me to strong wrongful accusations and tears.

we fight because we are both so incredibly stubborn and set in our ways and beliefs it makes me sick sometimes (i believe some would call that passion, a will that is that strong) but i can't be the only one that gives. i can't continue to compromise my beliefs to agree with you. i can't and i wont, because i'm not always right, that's for damn sure, but im also not always wrong.

part of me is glad that we fight though, because when i am wrong you let me know it... and i am grateful. but when you are wrong you cant just drop it and pretend like it never happened, ok?

i am not ok with that. and it will just make me resent you more and fight with you more.

and i dont want to do that, not again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home